Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

2011 Old Stock Ale cellar reserve Brandy barrel aged..

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk' started by whyteboy003, Apr 25, 2014.

1. whyteboy003

Beer Trader

Can anyone tell me if this has any sort of trade value? I dont see it posted much.
    Thanks for the help

2. Kurmaraja

Beer Trader

3. whyteboy003

Beer Trader

I looked for 15 mins trying to find something like that page. I guess I'm too new to this shit and didn't know where to look. But thanks anyway.

Kurmaraja likes this.
  4. EJJ1848

Beer Trader

It has been on the shelves here for a month or so. That and BA Raspy, the pricetags are a bit hefty. With that being said, its still a fantastic beer, the '09 was amazing. Id suggest just drinking it, but you may be able to trade for some limited shelf beer where its not distro'd to.

5. chardlogic

Beer Trader

Use the search bar on the side panel.

6. Kurmaraja

Beer Trader

HA - didn't mean to sound like a jerk. I really did have a deja vu moment - "didn't I just see this thread"? But that should answer many questions.

In short, delicious but not a ton of trade value since A) it's got good distribution, B) it's still on shelves, and C) North Coast isn't a stop on the hype train.

7. 4DAloveofSTOUT

Beer Trader

Yes, its trade value is $4$ limited shelf beer. It sits on the shelves due to price tag. Its actually a phenominal brandy barrel aged old ale. It also cellars really well, but drinks great fresh.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe