Counter Weight Brewing (2019)

Discussion in 'New England' started by BranfordBound, Jan 2, 2019.

1. OldLady

OldLady Devotee (493) Apr 25, 2006 Connecticut
    Society Trader

I’m going to email Matt and tell him there are four BAs who would like a lunchtime window. I’m sure that will make it happen...

Glazoo and pbrian like this.
  2. OldLady

Society Trader

No dice on the early opening. I just assumed it was a labor cost/staffing issue but it’s really restricted to production time. M-Th is primarily Headway, Workhorse and Crucial canning. Friday mornings are slammed getting the weekly rotationals ready. But always open to reconsider.

I have emailed Matt many times over the last two years and he is always friendly and appreciative of the support. Makes me hate myself for not having that same attitude towards strangers.

sulldaddy and pbrian like this.
  3. Swats

Swats Initiate (38) Jul 1, 2015 Connecticut

Oh well, I do appreciate the effort. I did get up there at opening today, got a pour of VC and maxed out on cans. Only some minimal tunnel traffic each way.

4. beanoboy7

beanoboy7 Initiate (186) Jun 22, 2014 Connecticut

Sonder left me without words

5. pbrian

pbrian Defender (646) Feb 8, 2001 Connecticut

Thanks for looking into it at least!

6. OldLady

Society Trader

CW releasing draft only collaboration with New Park. Does this mean I can’t get a generic growler filled?

7. Swats

Swats Initiate (38) Jul 1, 2015 Connecticut

Now that's funny right there. I'll be waiting for Friday to get some S.A. and No Hope! I don't own a New Park growler so I guess I might be SOL. :rofl:

sulldaddy, Shyla987 and OldLady like this.
  8. CTHopman

CTHopman Initiate (129) Jul 22, 2016 Connecticut

I don't even have a CW branded growler. Guess I will have to pimp NEB. Sure Matt will understand. Until NP changes their pompous, outdated, non-environmentally conscious glass policy, I will steer clear. Honestly, I look at this as a "money grab".

9. mountaindewORcrabjuice

mountaindewORcrabjuice Initiate (67) Sep 6, 2017 Connecticut
    Trader

I can't stress this enough..... Going to New Park is an awful experience, from the growler policy and parking to the staff and par-for-the-course beer.

OldLady likes this.
  10. Mjmoney23

Mjmoney23 Initiate (77) Sep 28, 2017 Connecticut
    Trader

What is the limit on how many 4 packs one can buy at the brewery? I am looking to get Wizard Fight tomorrow.

11. darkandhoppy

darkandhoppy Aspirant (259) Dec 26, 2008 Connecticut

prob at least 5x4pks. That's the state limit as of yesterday. Depending on how CW interprets the new law just signed by the guvna, it could be even more

Mjmoney23 likes this.