Dismiss Notice
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Fieldwork Brewing Co.'s Galaxy Sauce Double IPA

Discussion in 'Article Comments' started by BeerAdvocate, Nov 14, 2017.

1. BeerAdvocate

BeerAdvocate Founders (17,635) Aug 23, 1996 Massachusetts
    Subscriber

Each Fieldwork label features a different image, spread across the entire surface of their cans to make an impact and embody the Bay Area brewery's adventurous spirit.

Read the full article: Fieldwork Brewing Co.'s Galaxy Sauce Double IPA

monkist and AZBeerDude72 like this.
  2. AZBeerDude72

AZBeerDude72 Meyvn (1,048) Jun 10, 2016 Arizona
    Supporter Subscriber Beer Trader

Really cool article, I think their cans rock. I think I saw another outfit with the cans image carrying across multiple cans, cannot recall who but it was also very cool.

KevSal likes this.
  3. thuey

thuey Aspirant (225) Nov 13, 2015 California

Yeah, I don't like their beer as much as most of my NorCal peeps, but I do think their can art is gorgeous. Even when it's silly stuff like Power Glove

4. Squire123

Squire123 Poo-Bah (1,597) Jul 16, 2015 Mississippi
    Supporter Subscriber Beer Trader

Ok, I get it, lamp lit tents in Lapland, yeah, those folks are outdoorsy aesthetics. What I don't get is this . . .

“At the end of the day our aesthetic needed to match our taste,” says Tweet. “It’s always obvious when a brand is built for the beer and not the humans.”

I'm fairly adept with the language and it isn't obvious to me why I should care about the art work on their one use disposable container. Tell me about the beer.

5. BrewCrew13

BrewCrew13 Initiate (100) Sep 27, 2017 California

Huge fan of Fieldwork IPA's and I cant wait to try this beer. Artwork is well done too.

Stoutmaster9 and ElijahSF like this.
  6. Keene

Keene Editorial Director (880) Sep 11, 2009 Washington
    Staff Subscriber

When you do try it, please consider adding a review. Cheers!

• About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.