New Beer Sunday (week 471)

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by mattcrill, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattcrill

mattcrill Meyvn (1,326) Mar 16, 2004 Ohio

Good morning porter pounders and quad quaffers! I hope this message finds you ready for another Sunday of all things good, fermented, malty or hoppy in your steins, snifters, and flutes!

Weather in Central OH is "Hoth-like" and continues to flex it's winter muscles with snow squatting in our area for the next 24 hours or so (lots of Arnold Classic references in there for those meat-heads in town for the weekend festivities). Still digging into the New Belgium sixers but not sure those will make the cutting room floor for NBS today. Seems like we are still sifting through all the recent new additions to our market. I saw some new bombers from Granville Brewing which is a small town just to the east of Columbus. Nice to see small breweries in small towns!

In case you've missed out on the last 470 weeks of action, today is the day and this is the place to TRY a new beer and TELL us about it in this thread. Kindly find something that's new to you, sample it, and fill this thread with your thoughts, musings, and witty banter of what you drank. A good description is kindly requested but if you take a moment you'll see this thread light up with linked reviews, pictures, and music which helps set the tone and tradition of this fine thread.

Thank you for keeping NBS fresh, informative, and fun. Good day and good drinkin'.

Peace, love, and malty-ness,

Matt

2beerdogs, MadCat, Premo88 and 20 others like this.
  2. markgugs

markgugs Initiate (0) Dec 20, 2006 New Jersey

Hi Matt! I just want you to know that I've been holding off on trying a HIGHLY anticipated beer (to me) all week, just so I could save it for this thread!

Be back later with my review. Happy beering!

3. Modernrickk

Modernrickk Zealot (597) Oct 3, 2013 California

Introducing - The Illinois. Bottled on 2/14
    Color is sunset orange with a bright head that sticks around for pretty much the whole duration of the brew .. Smells wonderful as a fresh ipa should
    The first sip I definitely got a great fresh taste- exactly how I enjoy my IPAs
    Kinda medium in body and not too sticky. This brew turned out to be very enjoyable
    It does set itself apart from other IPAs as in it's not very tropical (mango pineapple notes)
    But still citrusy.. Sad thing is I only picked up one bottle from the local total wine - the bottle itself was about 5 bucks with the four pack comin in at 13.99 - a little over priced but definitely worth the extra buck-
    If I run across it again I'll probably buy the whole pack seeing as how this brew would definitely be great after a long day of work -

[​IMG]

First time posting on this thread and I am by no means a writer or anything but I look forward to getting better at reviewing beers instead of just ticking

2beerdogs, MadCat, Premo88 and 19 others like this.
  4. Greywulfken

Greywulfken Poo-Bah (4,833) Aug 25, 2010 New York
    Society Trader

Hello, people... :sunglasses:

Today I'm trying A Tiny Beautiful Something from Maine Beer Company.
    [​IMG]
    Quote from John Muir on the back of the bottle reads:
    "Most people are on the world, not in it - having no conscious sympathy or relationship to anything about them - undiffused, separate, and rigidly alone like marbles of polished stone, touching but separate."
    [​IMG]
    I'm not sure how this ale factors into that summation... :rolling_eyes:
    [​IMG]
    Not a big APA drinker, so my review may be rather middling - my favorite APA is Zombie Dust, and so far, it's the only one I'd go back to (again and again and again...:grinning:).
    [​IMG]

Tiny Beautiful Something was crisp and light and drinkable, but at my shop commanded a hefty (and typical for MBC) price - $7.99 - which is a relatively strong deterrent for returns in any event.
    [​IMG]
    Lunch, on the other hand, I return to every time I see it, but other than that, even the MBC products I've enjoyed tend to be a one-and-done deal for me. Quick edit: I loved Another One, their DIPA, and that's a return-to beer from MBC, cost not an issue :stuck_out_tongue:.

Here's my official review of TBS.
    [​IMG]
    I'll see y'all later with Stone's Grapefruit Slam IPA.

Cheers!

#4 Greywulfken, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  5. Roguer

Roguer Poo-Bah (4,915) Mar 25, 2013 Georgia
    Moderator Society Trader

I've been waiting for NBS to review this beer. It came in yesterday, and setting it in the fridge instead of drinking it out of the box was a test of will! Yet, it was worth it. Without further ado:

[​IMG]

Kern Citra DIPA

[​IMG]
    Note: they are not kidding.

[​IMG]
    The pour.

One of the best-looking DIPAs I've ever had (you probably can't tell it from the picture), and right up there with the aroma, as well. Really gives an impression of massive citrus and tropical notes.

In practice, it's not quite as citrus-forward as you might think, and despite the name, IMO the Amarillo hops are more dominant in the flavor profile. There's also some resin and citrus peel going on, but I don't get any dank notes (which almost always dominate for me from Citra beers).

[​IMG]
    Ahhhhhh.

Review below:
    http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/14064/56082/?ba=Roguer

[​IMG]
    The re-pour.

Super huge thanks to our fellow BA @JayORear for this gift. Lives up to the hype.

I've yet to determine what beer I'm going to have for NBS later: Speedway Stout? Seizoen Bretta? Daybreak? So many options. Snow is just barely beginning to fall here, so perhaps something nice and dark to complement the weather. I'm sure I'll figure something out. :wink:

Listening to:

Cheers all; I look forward to your new experiences this week!

6. Roguer

Moderator Society Trader

Because of their prices, the only MBC brews I'll routinely buy are Lunch, Another One, and King Titus. Mean Old Tom and Weez come close, though.

For APAs worth re-visiting, have you gotten your hands on HF Edward yet? If you like ZD, that may well make your list, too.

Great pics, as always.

7. Greywulfken

Society Trader

Hey, thanks, bro - and same to you - and, oops :flushed: - I forgot about Another One (*edits post*) - I'd go back to that 'un - and no, no HF beers have found their way to me here - I've heard great things but I think I'd have to trade or travel to try some o' their stuff.

Cheers, man!

8. Act25

Act25 Poo-Bah (2,857) Nov 8, 2010 New Jersey
    Society

Taste off between my favorite Belgian and a great one.
    St. Bernardus Abt 12 is a 4.85; Corsendonk Pater 4.1... both are must try!

St. Bernardus Abt 12 look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

Along with DUVEL and CHIMAY blue / white these beers are so top of their game that I really rate them all the same 4.75.

A: Perfect pour. Deserves a chalice or a tulip. Great head and retention. Inviting.
    Mineral Fruit Ripe Wood Church Incense

S: Pear prune dates with wine -like tartness and liquor like aromas.
    And there's more to smell and taste: Mineral Fruit Ripe Wood Church Incense.

T: Follows the smell, with more intensity, sugar, citrus peel, chocolate, cherry, spice, flowers, pepper, smoke. Champagne like.
    MF: Creamy, with a wine-like body and finish. Leaving you happy with sweet but balanced fruit.
    Rich and succulent, must try!
    In top tier with Duvel, Chimay. Perhaps this edges them all even St B Tripel.

Corsendonk Pater / Abbey Brown Ale - Brouwerij Corsendonk
    look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4
    Corsendonk Dubble Pater is Great Abbey beer.

A: It sports solid brown body with mahogany highlights and active carbonation. Forms an off white loosely knit head that lasts and laces, but not as much as the best Belgiques.

S: Creamy. Fruity and spicy to the nose.

T: Follows the nose with malty sweetness covered in caramel, and chocolate. Nice balance of sweet and tart to the taste. Fruits: plums, raspberries, dark grapes, figs, and dates.
    Then tartness rounds the finish perfectly.
    MF: Great balance that brings tingly spice to the dry finish.

9. markgugs

you already win my favorite post of the day award! The Iron Maiden sealed it (that's my 2nd fave album of all time)

2beerdogs, Shroud0fdoom and Roguer like this.
  10. Roguer

Moderator Society Trader

One of the albums that sealed the deal for me for heavy metal. I remember an interview with Bruce Dickinson where he mentioned that they were using keyboards in that album, and people flipped their shit. He basically said (paraphrasing like a mo-fo): We're Maiden. We're still heavy. And we're going to do whatever the fuck we want.

And then they went out and crushed it. :slight_smile:

Although, now I have to ask: what's your first favorite album? :astonished:

Greywulfken, kemoarps and markgugs like this.
  11. utopiajane

utopiajane Poo-Bah (2,556) Jun 11, 2013 New York

Hi NBS'ers and Happy New Belgian Stout Sunday

Ithaca Beer released their Box of Belgians recently and stepped up to the plate to throw down for real. Every brewer has released or is doing a hop project or an examination of hops. Off the top of my head, sierra nevada, victory troegs, and southern tier. So here comes Ithaca in a gutsy move with this Box of Belgians. If you didn't know we have one of the best contemporary Belgian style breweries in the country in Ommegang here in New York. So this was brass. And then! To make it even brassier they also put out an IPA called Green Trail to compete with their own Flower Power. They surely did not need to do that but I guess if you are going to prove that you can make different styles why not also make different beers in the same style? If you ask me Green Trail is more likeable than- and tastes a lot like - Hop Ranch because ti's not as catty and grassy. Yeah I had that one today already too. I can't help it it's like Christmas here in Ithaca.

Today I had their Obscurite a Belgian style stout form the box of Belgians. Wonderful.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/651/113228/?ba=utopiajane

Cheers everyone and Happy New Beer Sunday :grinning:

#11 utopiajane, Mar 2, 2014
  12. Roguer

Moderator Society Trader

Ithaca had previously released Box of Hops, so I think this is continuing a trend for them. Still, yes, it takes some brass cojones for a brewery mostly known for their hoppy beers (Flower Power, Cascazilla, Double Zilla, et al) to put out a Belgian series. IMO, Ommegang and Allagash dominate the market for traditional-style Belgians by northeast US brewers. I was a little surprised to see Ithaca release this box, but if* I see it, I'll certainly try it.

*Heck of a caveat: we only started getting Flower Power here about 6 months ago, so it's very unlikely I'll run across it in my neck of the woods. Still, maybe upon my next visit to upstate NY.

utopiajane likes this.
  13. garymuchow

garymuchow Poo-Bah (3,397) Aug 31, 2001 Minnesota
    Society

New Altbier Sunday

Greetings to all you NBSer's,

I heard the lovely sound of a cardinal singing away the morning, obviously oblivious to the -10 degree temperatures that has assaulted all living things around here the past week. A sure sign of better things to come and just a lovely sound to hear.

Not that many highly rated beers with generally easy access that I have not sampled, but today's would be one. I like how the "Notes/Commercial Description" are still in German. Probably not of much value for the vast majority of BA users, but let's keep it authentic.
    http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1923/24042/?ba=garymuchow

Best to all this week.

beertunes, MadCat, Mikecap and 17 others like this.
  14. Ri0

Ri0 Poo-Bah (3,034) Jul 1, 2012 Wisconsin
    Society

Good NBS to all of you. Nice to see we have some great additions already. I have been busy fixing my daughters dresser and watching the Badgers play.

Today I have two new beers to share and the first is a Belgian style IIPA from Three Floyds, Live a Rich Life. I can tell you that it is the typical hoppy nectar that Three Floyds concocts. Big bold, West Coast profile of bitter citrus and pine, yet still allow a hint of sweet caramel malt to come in. I don't really get any Belgian yest in this, so it seems more like a straight forward IIPA to me. I am enjoying it and I hope all of you enjoy your new brews today. Cheers!
    [​IMG]

beertunes, richj1970, MadCat and 19 others like this.
  15. markgugs

why, none other than Queensryche's Operation: Mindcrime, duh

Shroud0fdoom and Roguer like this.
  16. Roguer

Moderator Society Trader

Fantastic; in the past year, I've probably listened to Mindcrime four times for every listen to any other Queensryche album. And that's someone who absolutely loves Empire and Promised Land. Mindcrime just has that old-school, theatrical, raw, metal kind of feel.

markgugs likes this.
  17. jhartley

jhartley Poo-Bah (2,745) Aug 22, 2010 Florida
    Society Trader

For me Mean Old Tom is just phenomenal! When I sees it I buys it!!

18. markgugs

ok, I'm back! you were all waiting with baited breath, right?!

I have REALLY been looking forward to this one, and it's very much thanks to @buyyourfreedom (Antonio) for hooking it up for me!

Hope you guys & gals enjoy reading my thoughts as much as I enjoyed conducting the "research" that went into them!

New IPA Sunday! - La Cumbre Elevated IPA

Review: http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/24659/66245/?ba=markgugs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Salud!

19. Roguer

Moderator Society Trader

New Beer Sunday continues with Black Nitro Ale, a collab between Shaun E. Hill and the Danish brewery Amager Bryghus.

Been spending a lot of time today taking care of my daughter (9 months old) and son (4 1/2 years), but it's very rewarding. And....I have new beer. :slight_smile: (I actually took an adorable pic of my daughter with my last beer, but I don't post pics of my kids online; just my own paranoia, sorry.)

As to the beer; let's get it on!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'm a sucker for good label pics. :slight_smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last one:

[​IMG]

Highlights:
    Think about most black IPAs, and some exceptionally hoppy stouts like Victory Storm King and Founders Imperial Stout. Usually, there's a clear association with one style: FIS is definitely a stout; Wookie Jack is definitely an IPA.

This beer almost seems like it's in the wrong class. The hops are certainly present, in earthy, citrus, and pine form. However, the most prominent note I get is dark cocoa: stout-like malts, basically. It strikes me as a hoppy stout, not a dark IPA.

Just my opinion; either way, it's damn tasty.

Review:
    http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/16055/55035/?ba=Roguer

Moved on to some heavier music. If you're not familiar with this song, the last two minutes are mind-fuckingly awesome. (And yes, I just invented the word "fuckingly." We liberal arts majors can do that.)

Post Script: I just added this beer to Untappd; it literally didn't exist on there. I've added things on BA before, but never on that app. Pretty cool!

Cheers friends!

20. NiceTaps

NiceTaps Meyvn (1,154) Nov 21, 2011 New Jersey
    Trader

New DIPA Sunday!

Greetings to the NBS gang from the Jersey Shore. The weather today is spotty on/off light rain with temps in the 40 degree range. We're gearing up for a forecast of 8 or so inches of snow overnight through tomorrow. Oh, well.
    Today made for a good workout this morning followed by an outdoor run. I'm trying to get a jump on Spring by getting my rear in gear and moving.
    After that, some lunch and a trip to the liquor store where I snagged a mix-4-pack. Sitting on the shelf all by it's lonesome was this hot 'un from Victory:
    http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/345/99873/?ba=NiceTaps
    [​IMG]
    I'm on the Dirt Wolf train...Sittin' in a fancy dining car, drinking...and smoking a big cigar (to paraphrase Johnny Cash, that is).

[​IMG]

The last one in the store, well within the freshness window, and all mine. :slight_smile:

I'm listening to the classics today. Classics for me, that is. The original Red Hot Peppers.

All the best, everyone. Cheers!

#20 NiceTaps, Mar 2, 2014
  21. DIM

DIM Poo-Bah (2,801) Sep 28, 2006 Pennsylvania
    Society

NEW SAISON SUNDAY

Hey NBSers. More foul weather coming, but we are pretty numb to it now. It does suck that our dinner plans at Victory were canceled though. Anyway, I was up late last night/early this morning watching the awesomely bad Machete Kills and kind of enjoying this:

[​IMG]

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/14/48526/?ba=DIM

Cheers guys, enjoy your sunday

22. kgncfl

kgncfl Aspirant (203) Dec 24, 2013 Washington
    Trader

First time I've seen this thread.

In honor of my Ohio brethren I've have Citra Dog from Thirsty Dog Brewery in Akron.

Good pour, solid color and floral and slight citrus flavor. A tasty little IPA. I'll buy this again.

CHADMC3, MadCat, WesMantooth and 9 others like this.
  23. MrWilliams

MrWilliams Initiate (0) Nov 24, 2013 Arizona

Walked into my local with the intent of grabbing some Hopped on the High Seas, unfortunately it was not to be seen. Instead I grabbed this tasty little treat which happened to be a shelf below. I'm still exploring my new found liking of pales and this just furthers my belief that I am on the right path.
    [​IMG]

garymuchow, CHADMC3, MadCat and 10 others like this.
  24. Knee_Deep_Fan

Knee_Deep_Fan Initiate (0) Nov 20, 2013 California

I love reading this weekly, but am intimidated by it as well. Much too intimidated to attempt a review.

First time today with this:
    [​IMG]

I like it, it likes me. (shortest review ever?)

CHADMC3, MadCat, Dimitri and 10 others like this.
  25. afterexile

afterexile Initiate (125) Nov 29, 2005 Pennsylvania

26. NiceTaps

NiceTaps Meyvn (1,154) Nov 21, 2011 New Jersey
    Trader

INTIMIDATED ??!?? By what?!? Come on, I know that you're joking. Besides, we're just a bunch of nice little old ladies hanging out after going to church on Sunday.:wink:
    Welcome.

beertunes, kemoarps, CHADMC3 and 5 others like this.
  27. Shroud0fdoom

Shroud0fdoom Poo-Bah (1,888) Oct 31, 2013 Maryland
    Society

New Imperial Saison Beer Sunday!

Ok, I seen this on Friday. I figured why not buy this. A Stone brew that isn't an IIPA? I know, I was Shocked also. Now back to today. Work was busy because of the threat of "Titan". So my work day went by fast. No time to eat lunch. Got home just to go back to the store for Bread and Soup. I don't get frenzy storm shop. Only if I have enough beer to withstand the storm is my only concern. So it's now raining here in Baltimore. I am with my Sunday Crew. (I love you Guys and Gal!)

[​IMG]

This is pretty good. Something I wouldn't goto for a Saison, but I dig it. More Info here!
    http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/109615/?ba=Shroud0fdoom

Cheers NBSers!

28. Knee_Deep_Fan

Knee_Deep_Fan Initiate (0) Nov 20, 2013 California

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm actually not joking entirely. I can see me describing something that my palate detects, then I can see a snark move in with a comment to disagree or discredit what I've said. It seem like every thread on this site ends up argumentative when it shouldn't, because someone might ask a question that's been asked before, or any other reasons to snark. I've seen it a lot in my short time here, it's like the Wild Kingdom!!!! Whenever I see a newbie start his first thread with a question that's been beaten like a dead horse, all I can think is "Free For All". I recognize that a few like to make snarky comments, and a majority of the folks don't here and seem great and I'd love to have you all as neighbors.

Back to tastes though, I've had beers described as such and such, and may not detect what others detect. Same goes with red wine, you read the label, hints of chocolate and blackberry, then open it and don't notice any of it!! Where's my chocolate???
    Cigars are the same for me as well. The descriptions will highlight notes that I don't notice.
    I would just hate to write what I'm tasting and it causes someone to try it when they may not like it. But, heck, that's pretty much the case with anything new we try!!

Time to pour the rest of that bomber and go enjoy a stogie with hints of coffee and other earthy goodness!!

kemoarps, CHADMC3, Ri0 and 9 others like this.
  29. Premo88

Premo88 Poo-Bah (1,914) Jun 6, 2010 Texas
    Society

[​IMG]
    http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/140/2671/?ba=Premo88

Had this waiting in the fridge for half a year ... based on the bottle date, it's aged 14 months. The age took a bit off the alcohol burn and a bit off the hop bite (I drank one in August), but it's still basically liquified hops and hard for me to detect the difference(s) from the American double IPA.

I'll need to try a few more barleywines to get a better handle on the style. A solid sipper for sure.

Great stuff in here today. I'm enjoying it.

Cheers!

beertunes, kemoarps, DIM and 12 others like this.
  30. Shroud0fdoom

Shroud0fdoom Poo-Bah (1,888) Oct 31, 2013 Maryland
    Society

Remember, screw the Naysayers! Describe what you smell or taste. Everything is in the eye of the beholder. Who am I to judge your interpretation on a beer? With that said, You are always Welcome Here!

31. Roguer

Moderator Society Trader

We don't do that in this thread. :slight_smile:

Seriously, I get a lot of the same feeling. I know what I like in red and white wine, but I don't have the palate to get all sophisticated on it. I'm a lot better with cigars, but I usually can't tell you the difference between the first, second, and third "thirds" of a good cigar (and retrohaling = pepper, period, for me).

Beer, though, is a little different for me. Regardless, I've never seen someone's NBS post snarked or laughed at. You're in good hands here. We want to know what you're drinking, what you thought, if you liked it...and if we should buy it. :slight_smile:

Cheers, and welcome!

beertunes, kemoarps, CHADMC3 and 7 others like this.
  32. utopiajane

Yessir! What he said^ First of all you can do it and second of all how can you be wrong? I mean did you see the video of the wine taster who liked schlitz and steel reserve better than Naragannsett and PBR. That video should give you every confidence. You're with us now! @Knee_Deep_Fan

kemoarps, CHADMC3, Roguer and 3 others like this.
  33. LankFreudRyte

LankFreudRyte Initiate (0) Mar 13, 2008 Illinois

2XONE. Hopalicious (sic) two very good beers. Pride and Joy, mild ale, is an all-time favorite.

Shroud0fdoom likes this.
  34. jhartley

Society Trader

Howdy NBS-ers! I'm a lil late to the party today, wasn't feeling to well earlier, but doin' ok now.
    Decided on the Bell's Porter
    Pours a dark brown body with some reddishness (is that a word :astonished:) to the edges. A nice frothy tan head that leaves nice lacing and sticks around until the end.
    Smells of a smoky roastiness with brewed coffee and little cocoa.
    The roasted malts really come through and there is some smokiness that leads right into a slightly sweet chocolate.
    A great porter from a great brewery and one I would definitely be drinking again in the future. A great representation that isn't an over-the-top hopped version either. Pairs great with a sweet chocolate dessert after a meal or on it's own.
    [​IMG]
    Cheers, see ya next week!

35. jhartley

Society Trader

Shortest, yet to the point review! Congrats on your first!
    Plan on seeing you again next week @Knee_Deep_Fan !

kemoarps, markgugs and Shroud0fdoom like this.
  36. Greywulfken

Society Trader

[​IMG]
    Grapefruit Slam IPA
    [​IMG]

Juicy, wet grapefruit bitterness
    [​IMG]
    Ruby red sweet, pale malt clean and dry
    [​IMG]
    Paired with dinner here.

Cheers!

#36 Greywulfken, Mar 2, 2014
  37. utopiajane

Nice coaster :stuck_out_tongue: I need some nice coasters now too. :astonished:

jhartley likes this.
  38. jhartley

Society Trader

LOL. It was part of a Christmas gift from a family member.

utopiajane likes this.
  39. Mikecap

Mikecap Champion (813) May 18, 2012 Rhode Island
    Trader

Wow, lots of action already, and some great beers have been had! Personal favorite of what I've seen (and had) from above is that La Cumbre Elevated..damn is that stuff good...I also really dug that Grapefruit Slam IPA

Anyway, it's Sunday, and I'm not out at the Mardi Gras parades unfortunately, but I did just enjoy my first beer of this fine 75 degree NBS on my balcony. Cigar City's Dry Hopped on the High Seas series has been stellar thus far. Today's new beer is dry-hopped with Ahtanum. A nice tropical IPA that was a pleasant extra in a trade.

Full review is here:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/17981/110130/?ba=Mikecap

Cheers, and there's a good possibility I'll be back for more fun later on!

40. cavedave

cavedave Poo-Bah (2,958) Mar 12, 2009 New York
    Society Trader

New American IPA Sunday (week 471)

Greetings NBS ers. A wonderful day of almost above freezing temps, gratification of seeing my neighbors recycling at a rate that never has been approached, and sharing great cigars and fantastic beers with @doomXsaloon , including his absolute killer hb, and ironically named, Simpale the highlight of the session for sure.

He was kind enough to give me a fresh bottle of a Long Island beer, brewed not far from where I grew up, named Massive. Well named. Quite good.

More great beer available more easily is how folks in USA have it now. This is the golden age for us. Fine beer lovers have never had the quality or ease of acquisition we do now, not anywhere nor anytime. I'm fucking loving it, how 'bout you? Hope you also have a Great American Beer in your glass. Cheers!
    http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/16859/61799/?ba=cavedave
    [​IMG]
    Ever seen anyone channel Beethoven? Listen, and watch, this young woman do just that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.