UPS Business Account?

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by Dan_K, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan_K

Dan_K Zealot (515) Nov 8, 2013 Colorado
    Trader

I have heard some people talking about getting a UPS business account to use for beer trading and ebay and such because it's much cheaper cost than going to a UPS store or having a standard account.
    Is it just as simple as going to UPS.com and signing up for a business account using a creative name like "Dank Distribution" or is there more to it then that?

Thanks.

2. pumpkinsmasher

pumpkinsmasher Initiate (170) Nov 12, 2013 New York
    Trader

That's it. It's just as you laid out.

Dan_K likes this.
  3. WI-Beer-Man

WI-Beer-Man Zealot (500) May 29, 2014 Wisconsin

You are going to want to avoid that name I'm guessing...

Jaycase likes this.
  4. Dan_K

Trader

Yeah, that's true. It was just an example. I will come up with a more respectable name.

5. WI-Beer-Man

WI-Beer-Man Zealot (500) May 29, 2014 Wisconsin

Dank + Colorado = pot sniffing dogs

:-)

TonyLema1 likes this.
  6. Dan_K

Trader

Oh no, I got it- trust me. Dan is my name, K is an initial. But yeah, I will call it something else.

7. factory

factory Initiate (88) Jun 25, 2010 Georgia

I posted something about this and got crickets. Link below to my experience. Feel free to BM me or ask her if you want more info. I'm fully using the account, though technically it isn't a business account... the, ahem, premise is that I'm using it for collectibles my wife ships on eBay.

I get frequent calls from my account manager to check in on things. Yes, I have an account manager. She likes to make sure I'm not using FedEx

http://www.beeradvocate.com/community/threads/ups-or-fedex-account-manager.325944/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.