Road Trip Brewing Robtimus 20 A Pale Ale For My Friend | Weston Brewing Company & O'Malley's Pub

Road Trip Brewing Robtimus 20 A Pale Ale For My FriendRoad Trip Brewing Robtimus 20 A Pale Ale For My Friend
Liked This Beer

Liked:
3.18/5
Alströms:

3.26/5  rDev +2.5%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25

3.27/5  rDev +2.8%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

2.97/5  rDev -6.6%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3

Pours a clear, copper color. 1/4 inch head of an off-white color. Decent retention and good lacing. Smells of sweet malt, earthy malt, hint of yeast, hint of rye, slight hops, and a hint of pale malt. Mouth feel is sharp and crisp, with an average carbonation level. Fits the style of an American Double / Imperial IPA. Tastes of citrus hops, sweet malt, caramel malt, slight biscuit, hint of earthy malt, hint of pale malt, hint of yeast, and slight tea/grass. Overall, weaker appearance, the tea/grass flavor dominates the body to the extreme, I would not recommend this brew.

2.91/5  rDev -8.5%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 2.75

3.5/5  rDev +10.1%

Road Trip Brewing Robtimus 20 A Pale Ale For My Friend from Weston Brewing Company & O'Malley's Pub
Beer rating: 0 out of 100 with 5 ratings