Obsidian | Allentown Brew Works

Allentown Brew Works
Pennsylvania, United States
thebrewworks.com

Style: American Black Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Knapp85 on 12-07-2011

3.5/5  rDev +9.7%

3.75/5  rDev +17.6%

3.08/5  rDev -3.4%

This poured out as a dark brown color with a thin tan head on top. The smell of the beer was a little roasted but it wasn't anything too hoppy either. I wasn't even sure that it was Black IPA when I had it. The taste of the beer wasn't overly hoppy either, I was thinking that it was some kind of porter or stout. The mouthfeel of the beer was average to say the least. OVerall I wasn't overly impressed with this brew too much. I feel there is room for improvement.

Obsidian from Allentown Brew Works