Girlfriend Raspberry Wheat | Straight To Ale

Straight To Ale
Alabama, United States
straighttoale.com

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by BeerAdvocate on 06-18-2010

Liked:
3.3/5
Alströms:

3.3/5  rDev 0%

Appearance: Well, this beer is going to be a solid pink and milky color. Cloudy is an understatement.
Smell: Raspberry. Period.
Taste: VERY fruity, no noticeable malt or hops. Better than cool-aid (with or without vodka), better than Mike's Lemonade. If you like raspberries, you can't hate this...whether or not you like beer.
Mouthfeel: Ask your girlfriend?
Overall: As a beer guy, I'd rather buy Purple Haze (Girlfriend likes it and I can "stand" it), but if you're into raspberries this stuff pretty good. It is the consistency and clarity of milk, except it is pink. I don't taste beer at all, just raspberries. I like eating raspberries, and I would drink Mike's Lemonade pre-Noon if mowing the lawn or laying on the beach, so I can't hate on this beer-esque beverage. This is definitely for the "Girlfriend" of a beer drinker, if she has no fru-fru-vodka option, or maybe as a mimosa subsitute if you want to drink in the AM.

Girlfriend Raspberry Wheat from Straight To Ale