Tou Pilsner | Ringnes Bryggeri (Carlsberg)

Tou PilsnerTou Pilsner

Style: German Pilsener

Added by unit555 on 07-13-2005

Reviews by unit555:
3.75/5  rDev 0%

This is a beer previously made in Stavanger Norway and introduced to me by my Norwegian friends on my last visit. There is ugly history now that the brewery was bought and closed. Tou is now made in Oslo and rarely drank by the locals in Stavanger.

The beer is very clear and always pours with a thin head (at least every place in Norway that I have ordered it). The taste is clean and uncomplicated (just tastes like quality beer). The aftertaste is a bit too wheaty for me and keeps me from pegging the taste category at 5.

2.39/5  rDev 0%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2 | overall: 2.5

Tou Pilsner from Ringnes Bryggeri (Carlsberg)