Belgian Head High | Kane Brewing Company

Style: Belgian IPA

Added by abcdefghijkyle on 02-05-2013

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 4
3.91/5  rDev 0%

Poured a hazy amber color with a 1 inch khaki colored head. The smell of this was a little bit funky... there's also a spice that I couldn't put my finger on. I thought there would be more of a fruit presence in the taste and smell but not much came through. The taste of this one is also more bitter than I'd guessed from the smell of it. There's a certain spiciness and bitterness that I find sexy in this beer. The mouthfeel is just right for Belgian IPA and the finish is very dry... takes the moisture right out of my mouth. This is definitely becoming one of my favorite brews. I could turn to it almost any time and not be let down.

Belgian Head High from Kane Brewing Company