Our Hearts Of Ruin 2021

Added:
Mar 22, 2021
SCORE
n/a
Notes: We are shepherded along the path to decimation by a jagged view of comfort. Mash up of delightful Kellerpils with dank West Coast IPA. Double Dry-Hopped with Citra and Wai-Iti.
Recent ratings and reviews.
4.44/5  rDev +9.9%
by JimKal from North Carolina

L: Pours a hazy yellow with a nice head. Lacing on the drink down. 16 oz. can in four pack.
S: Malt forward aroma.
T: I couldn't believe who this one hit my tastebuds. Had a few hops I'm not familiar with plus a bit of Citra but it came together in a way that made me grab a second one to confirm how much I liked it.
F: Medium body
O: Another great lager from Burial.

Apr 23, 2021
4.02/5  rDev -0.5%
by arizcards from North Carolina

Picked up a 16 oz single from the Blue Door Bottleshop & Beer Hall in Hendersonville, NC on 4-5-21 for $4.50. Indistinguishable canning info, likely packaged in February or March; consumed 4-11-21.

Beer poured a semi hazy gold with a nice bubbly head with the original pour.

Nose is a pleasant cereal malt with a nice dose of citrus.

Taste is sweet biscuity cereal with a touch of lemon and citrus fruit to balance things out wonderfully. Finishes with a touch of balanced bitterness; 5/10 on my scale.

Mouthfeel is light to medium bodied but lacks a crispness i was hoping for. But finishes refreshing.

Overall a legit hybrid lager-pale ale brew. This does not hit any particular style but comes across refreshing and clean.

Apr 11, 2021

3.65 by jak from North Carolina on Mar 22, 2021
Our Hearts Of Ruin 2021 from Burial Beer Co.