New Recruit | Young Veterans Brewing Co.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Young Veterans Brewing Co.
Virginia, United States
yvbc.com

Style: American Blonde Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by MistaRyte on 10-21-2013

3.5

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 10
3.53/5  rDev +0.9%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Hard beer for me to gauge b/c it is designed for non craft beer fans (non beer geeks) to get into. If my wife's experience becomes the norm for other non craft beer people (she has tried some but still prefers Bud Light) then mission accomplished (bad pun). On the basis alone, it is a rather light and nondescript blonde, thankfully not watery, with some noticeable honey sweetness and not much else. To me it was a bland beer worth trying, a lawnmower beer if you will, but my wife loved it so it's nice to know I can take her back and there will be something she likes.

New Recruit from Young Veterans Brewing Co.