From Mosaic, with Love

From Mosaic, with LoveFrom Mosaic, with Love
Notes:
Reviews: 3 | Ratings: 6 | Log in to view all ratings and sort
4.62/5  rDev +4.1%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

L: Mostly pale and murky golden hue with two plus fingers of ivory froth and some nice spotty lines of lace.

S: Citrus with a touch of earthy dank papaya.

T: Ah there is that bitter pine resin to complement flavors that follow the nose.

F: A solid light to medium weight, mostly dry with great carbonation.

O: World class balance in this IPA.

4.31/5  rDev -2.9%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Hazy gold pour. Aroma is blueberry and bubblegum and herbs. Flavors are tangerine, orange, pineapple, berries, a peppery spiciness near the end, and an earthy/grassy dankness. Another outstanding IPA from Weldwerks; everything I've tried from this brewery has been great.

4.8/5  rDev +8.1%
look: 5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

Dear Mosaic,

Your letter made my day.

From my first glance at the can I knew it would be a treat. You have such a way with aromas.

From the pour, I was immediately charmed by your hazy golden orange body decked with a proud layer of beige foam, which dissipated into a fine film, leaving a thick beam of lacing upon the glass, scattered with little figures of dancing elves.

And then you brought me to a tropical island, describing luscious mangoes, papaya, durian, pineapple and mandarin decorated with zesty spices of white pepper, tarragon and fresh hemp.

I'll never forget the flavor your love brought to my lips; bursting flourishes of floral herbs with splashes of tropical fruit juice and spice. Drinking you was like having bruschetta on toast followed by pineapple mango sorbet in a field of fresh cannabis, after smoking some of said cannabis.

And though you stung my tongue a little harshly, I could not help but admire the passion of your bite.

I love you too Mosaic. Till next wee meet...

From Mosaic, with Love from WeldWerks Brewing Co.