Naked Yoga | SØLE Artisan Ales

Style: American Porter

Added by Mobius570 on 02-14-2017

4.8

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 14

Just lucked my way into this on tap at Taps in the Lehigh Valley. Wow!!! I have not had a bad Sole Beer yet, but this one is really awesome. I am a huge fan of Stone Xocoveza, and this just might top it. The cinnamon, cocoa powder, Madagascar Vanillia, taste so lovely and then the cayenne sneaks in and warms everything up. Very lovely. I wish I had the Stone on hand to do a side by side. Stone may have a little more body, and I will give them extra credit for using some kind of interesting pepper.

Look: Dark and inviting. Not much on the head.

Smell: Delightful. Like something I would like to can it and spray it around my house. Cinnamon, Cocoa, Vanilla, and hints of a small town in Mexico that is cooking their special blend of Mole.

Taste: My happy place. Yum.

Feel: Warm and inviting.

Overall: You will want a second one

Naked Yoga from SØLE Artisan Ales