Buzzman

View: Beers
Reviews: 3 | Ratings: 13 | Log in to view all ratings and sort
RaulMondesi from California

3.5/5  rDev -12.1%

On tap at Haven in Orange, CA.

Alright, so here we are drinking that Cream Ale stuff. Personally, I think the name ‘Cream Ale’ sounds kind of sexy, but in reality, it ain’t like that. It’s just more or less a light, see through beer like a Kardashian before she made it big.

And right here in Buzzman, I ain’t tripping too hard. It’s see through like Kim k’s brain waves, and it’s a bit plain like Kylie balancing her check book.

Oh well. Not bad, but...?

Jan 18, 2020
JasonSchaeferVFX from California

4.88/5  rDev +22.6%

Fantastic and one of my favorites in Anaheim! Still available on tap and in cans as of end of 2017. I started with this beer when I went to try Unsung for the first time and I was not disappointed! Refreshing crisp and smooth. Great balance of malt and hop characteristics. Should have brought home cans but I'll be heading back soon for more.

Dec 30, 2017
cheers_chick from California

3.93/5  rDev -1.3%

Great collaboration of the smooth, unfiltered mouthfeel of a Cream Ale with the light, crispness of an American Lager. Their decision to make this a California common style beer was genius. I usually don't like the flatness of cream ales, so the slightly sweet, mild hopped finish was refreshing. Love what this brewery is doing, recreating favorite styles into lighter bodied, more sessionable brews. Said to be inspired by the "lawnmower beers" of the midwest... I'd prefer it by the ocean on a hot day. Good stuff.

May 18, 2016